[vsnet-history 890] SN 1993J (Magnier)

Date: Fri, 7 May 93 11:46:55 EDT
From: gene magnier <gene@space.mit.edu>
Subject: SN 1993J

hi Kato-san,

I have just seen a copy of your recent compilation of SN 1993J
photometry.  It is fantastic work!!!  I am very impressed, and think
this will be very important to the community.  I wanted to point out a
couple of (small) corrections to the data reported by me:
1992 01 24.  The telescope is the Hiltner 2.4m (not Hilter 2.5m), and
my initial is E.  I have also put your data together in a nice
picture, which I include here as a PostScript file.

aloha,
gene

[ps file omitted]

Return to Home Page