[vsnet-history 871] SN 1993J (Ray)

Date: Tue, 4 May 1993 16:04 IST
From: AKR%TIFRVAX.BITNET@jpnkyoto.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Subject: From Alak Ray, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Bombay, India

Dear Dr. Kato,
              I have seen some of your complied data on SN1993J circulated
through Alex Filippenko of UC Berkeley. The last data set from Filippenko
containing your photometry update of SN1993J contained observations upto
April 19th. If you have complied a more recent data set, kindly send this
to us directly at : akr@tifrvax.bitnet.
              We would appreceiate if you keep us on your e-mail list
regarding data on SN93J.
              Sincerely,                Alak Ray    4th May, 1993