[vsnet-history 827] Re: Pos SN in M58 (Yamaoka)

Date: Sat, 24 Apr 93 03:04:53 +0900
From: Hitoshi Yamaoka <yamaoka@apsun1.astron.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp>
Subject: Re: Pos SN in M58

I send an e-mail to Dr. Hurst now. (Before your e-mails :p)
Okayama has not respond my FAX. Kuma (Ehime) was also cloudy.

Regards,
H. Yamaoka
Dear Dr. Hurst,

  I was forwarded your message from T. Kato, Kyoto Univ., Japan.
Unfortunately, because of bad weather, there is no observatory in Japan
which has been able to observe M58 this night up to 18:00 UT.

  I am researching supernovae theoretically. I am sorry that I cannot
confirm such SN candidates by myself even if it is good weather.
(I have only 20-cm Dobsonian telescope for my hobby.)

Hitoshi Yamaoka, Ph. D., Kyushu Univ., Japan
yamaoka@apsun1.astron.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp