[vsnet-history 107] NSV 4154 (Camilleri)

Date: Mon, 28 Dec 92 17:02:05 +1100
From: camiller@latcs1.lat.oz.au (Paul Camilleri)

Dear Taichi,
Could you ask your observers to observe the NSV 4154 object which I
"discovered" in May, it's position is 08h 36m 48.9s -36d 27' 37.9" (2000)
it has a range of 9 - [13.5v at the moment it is fainter than 13.5v on Dec.
13 & 26th, it was last at maximum in Late May and appears to have a mira
type light curve, it may be abit south but I think some of your observers
could get it.

Mati Morel of New Castle who draws up my charts and charts for all
variables for Frank Bateson in New Zeraland has drew me a chart for NSV
4154 from the GSC catalogue and Alan Gilmore has done Visual Photometry
of comparsion stars, if you wish I can email you the off sets to about
0.05 arc minute accurate or I can post you over a chart but I will need
your postal address?.

If possible could you take a CCD image of it just to see how faint it is?

Cheers,Paul

Return to Home Page

Return to the Powerful Daisaku