[vsnet-history 104] Re: VS obnservations (Kato)

subject: RE: VS Observations

Dear Gary,

   Thank you very much for your observations.  Just after I received your
last mail, our workstation stopped and I could not reply for two days.
Sorry for the delay.
   If it will not bother you too much, I shall be glad if you send me all
observations on daily basis.  We are ready to send our all avaialble
observations daily, but our most active observaers are now suffering from
bad weather and unfortunately we can supply a very small number of
observations from Japan.

   I am at Ouda Station and waiting for outbursts for dwarf novae.  I will
be ready to observe them until Jan. 6.