[vsnet-history 95] EF Peg and VS reports (Poyner)

Date: Wed, 23 Dec 92 10:38 GMT
From: GP@STARLINK.SPACE-RESEARCH.BIRMINGHAM.AC.UK
Subject: VS Reports

Hello Taichi Kato
Guy Hurst has forwarded me your latest batch of VS reports.
I notice that you are recording EF Peg at magnitude 12.4.  Is this
the magnitude of the variable or of the close companion star.  Also
can you seperate both with your instruments?
Similarly, you report FG Sge as mag 12.3.  Again can you seperate
the two components.
I believe Guy has asked you to copy your VS reports to me.  I look
forward very much to receiving them.
Regards
Gary Poyner