[vsnet-grb-info 312] GRB 020812 observation

GRB 020812 observation at Ouda Station, Japan

    We started observing the HETE burst (GRB 020812) at 11:09 UT at
Ouda Station, Kyoto University.  We have been imaging the field
(20 arcmin in diameter) centered at the HETE initial localization.
A prelimnary inspection of the images did not reveal a new optical
object brighter than R=16.  Further analysis is in progress.

Regards,
Hiroyuki Ohashi, Taichi Kato, Takafumi Senda, Haruka Mii, Keiko Mizuno,
Yoshiro Yasaka
Kyoto University