[vsnet-gcvs 55] Re: [vsnet-survey 56] latest version GCVS3

Re: [vsnet-survey 56] latest version GCVS3

> http://ftp.sai.msu.su/pub/groups/cluster/gcvs/gcvs/iii/iii.zip
>
> Contains the latest version of GCVS3 vols I-III with all namelists
> _including_ number 75 added, _and_ for the first time, the remarks from the
> printed catalogue as an English text file!!!
>
> http://vsnet.sai.msu.su/groups/cluster/gcvs/gcvs/iii/ is the blurb page.

  I thought that the latest electronic version of GCVS has been referred
to as version 4.2 (not GCVS3).  Nevertheless, the updated entries in the
present online version of GCVS have been already incorporated into the VSNET
individual variables' pages.