[vsnet-discovery-nova 280] (fwd) Possible nova in M31

Date: Thu,  2 Oct 2003 10:33:18 +0200
Subject: Possible nova in M31
From: "gvnn64@libero.it" <gvnn64@libero.it>

after your alert note, I checked my unfiltered CCD images of M31 obtained
by myself on Sept.29.83, 2003 by means of a 0,15m f/6 Maksutov + CCD:
at the same coordinates provided by Kamil I found an object of approximately
(CCD unfiltered) magnitude 16.7; in this same position there is nothing
in an archive image secured on Aug.17 2003 (limiting magnitude almost 18.5).
Hope that this will help. Kind regards,
Giovanni Sostero (Remanzacco Observatory, Italy)

Return to Home Page

Return to the Daisaku Nogami