[vsnet-chat 5800] Re: [AAVSO-DIS] survey, pixy etc

>    I don't recommend to use PIXY for accurate photometry; the software is
> rather for survey purposes.  The most important caveat in using PIXY is
> that the software uses variable aperture (or effective apperture), which

Dear Taichi,

Any recommendations? :) I know that Astroart can made full field photometry
but I don't know, should I trust them? Arto Oksanen wrote to me about
PinPoint and his own screipt that can make this. Maybe it can help me.

Best regards,
Maciej