[vsnet-chat 5753] Merry Christmas

Dear Taichi and everyone involved or subscribed to VSNET,

I want to wish you a very happy end of the year for all of you.
It's been just a little more than a year since I joined this organization and I am really happy for all the satisfactions that I enjoyed since the very moment.
I have learned a lot with the advice and help of professionals, with comments from amateurs all around the world that have even become friends and from every article or observation posted.
VSNET has become a part of it. VSOing without receiving this feedback from all around the world, wouldn't certainly be the same.

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Sebastian.

---