[vsnet-chat 5483] Re: [AAVSO-DIS] Converter WebObs->vsnet?

Mike:
If you find such a program, please let me know (and the list too).

Thanks,
Doug West

In a message dated 9/4/2002 5:44:23 PM Central Standard Time, linnolt@hawaii.edu writes:

Does anyone know of the existence of a program (PC version) which will
allow one to enter observations into WebObs, and simultaneously prepare a
file formatted for submission to vsnet? I am not an expert on web forms,
but this appears like it would have to be a javascript type application
which you run on your PC, and it would interface with the WebObs by presenting a
form similar to WebObs locally, where you enter the data into the script
program, which would store them temporarily in your PC, and then when you
are finished, it would submit all those observations to the real WebObs and  create the vsnet file ready
to be emailed out as well.

Is this possible?