[vsnet-chat 5289] Re: Nova Oph 2002

Re: [vsnet-chat 5287] Re: Nova Oph 2002

>  Any word on when the vsnet archives will be back on-line?

   Sorry for the delay to everyone.  We have received a word that the new
campus network backbone started working on Apr. 1.  However, as is usual
for such a wide-range renewal, we need to work further to accomodate
everything on the new system.  We are still working hard (almost every day)
to fix network problems.  We have already purchased a new VSNET server,
which will be installed when the system reconfiguration becomes more
complete.  We hope that the new server will be potentially able to provide
more functions than the previous server.

VSNET admin