[vsnet-chat 4951] Re: Christmas alert

>Dear Colleagues,
and what star would you like to ask to Santa Claus to see in outburst
for this Xmas? :)<

Dear Santa,

For my friends-

Gary Poyner- PQ And

Eddy Muyllaert- HT Cas

Maciej "Magic" Reszelski- He wants an asteroid named after him. Forget the
outbursts!

Hazel McGee- EU Sct or FS Sct, she already has an asteroid.

Chris Jones- V550 Cyg or V1363 Cyg

John Greaves- HP And- It's not a plate defect!

Timo Kinnunen- Any of those RXSJ blah, blah, blah or NSVs he is so fond of.

Gene Hanson- Anything that will get him observing again. We miss you, man.

Andrew Pearce- MM Hya, or a new comet!

Rod "Stubbo" Stubbings- V344 Pav. What a cool star field. Made a chart just
for you.

Peter Williams- All the southern RCrBs fade dramatically in one week.

Taichi Kato- EG Cnc. With WZ Sge and AL Com you would get the hat trick!

For me, the "bloody Simonsen star" V1062 Cyg or V1251 Cyg, a field that
makes me crazy every time I observe it.

Merry Christmas everyone,

Mike Simonsen