[vsnet-chat 4370] Re: re Hipparcos Variables / BAAVSS circular

Hi John,
I think this was really directed at me and the Jack Ells APT, which you
may recall was specifically built to follow EBs.
You sent me several sheets of info (well actually 14 in all!) one with a
mag limit of 7, one of 8, another with an amplitude greater than 0.3 mag
and yet another of all northern objects.   I'll try scanning them in and
see how the format works out and maybe post some of them to VSNET if they
scan OK.
Regards,
Roger