[vsnet-chat 4281] Re: DE Dra confusion ?

Thom:
          In a hurry (a longer mail later or tomorrow...), There was a big
confussion: HIPPARCOS dates I provided were for observations made near the
times of eclipse predicted based on the GCVS ephemeris.
BUT the main point was THE OPPOSITE!!: that Hipparcos didn't catch any
eclipe at all!!!

So, there are no variability of any kind according to Hipparcos for DE
Draconis.
Which is very useful since we can rule out periods using these data.

Cheers and then I will come back.

Sebastian.