[vsnet-chat 4279] Re: Dedication !!!

   Here in Arizona, during the monsoon, it _could_ be raining buckets
across the street while some guy on the other side of the street
is observing a 14th magnitude variable.  This hypothetical observer
_could_ also get a few drops from the downpour across the street.
He desperately needs to  join the 12-step program for varaible star
addicts (with apologies to any 12-step members out there)!

   But, oh, the spots on the objective!

Thom Gandet

--
                      Lizard Hollow Observatory