[vsnet-chat 4276] Re: Dedication !!!

> If I were cynical, I'd say Georg is determined to be the "first one to
> detect" the next outburst of U Gem ;-)

Yes Mike, but remeber that U Gem is current very fussy ;-))))

   As a visual observer, I had an experience to spend hours looking for
cloud holes in vain.  The only star I could observe on that night was
VY Aqr in late morning, which was caught in outburst (1986).
<<<

Recent European conditions are very variable. I had few night ago (Apr.
12/13) night with schema like this: Auriga-...-SNOW-...-SNOW..
;-). So, 'art-of-waiting', for now, is very useful... Georg as always
is perfect in this case.

Best regards,
Maciej