[vsnet-chat 3834] Re: a comet...

In message "[vsnet-chat 3831] Re: a comet...",
Fraser Farrell wrote...
 >Although Albert is well known to southerners as a prolific variable star
 >observer, I know nothing about Utsunomiya. Could our Japanese readers
 >provide some information please?

Mr. Syogo Utsunomiya is one of famous Japanese comet hunter.
He is 44 year old and live in Kumamoto prefecture.
He use FUJINON 15cm binocular for comet search for long time.
Comet 1997T is his last discovery and he had discovered many comet independently.

                         Seiichiro Kiyota

----
 Seiichiro Kiyota  skiyota@abr.affrc.go.jp
 Laboratory of Stress Physiology
 Department of Plant Physiology
 National Insititute of Agrobiological Resources
 Tel:81-298-38-8384
 Fax:81-298-38-8347