[vsnet-chat 2748] (fwd) vsnet attachments

From: Eric.Broens@advalvas.be (Eric Broens)
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 17:59:55 +0100 (CET)
Subject: [vsnet 1978] Re: vsnet attachments

I know of one e-mail program that seems to be very popular: Outlook
In this programm I think it is in the addressbook that by selecting a
destination, one can click on Options - Send Options and disable the rich
text format and HTML format.

The similar must be possible with other programs.

Best Regards,
Eric

>Re: [vsnet-chat 2741] Re: vsnet attachments
>
>> Isn't there a function to switch off HTML in some or most e-mail programs?
>> I too find attached HTML messages a real pain!
>
>   At least some popular e-mail program attaches html by default.  Most
>people usually don't bother to make a risk to modify the setting )-:
>
>Regards,
>Taichi Kato

VVS Werkgroep Veranderlijke Sterren

Eric Broens