[vsnet-chat 2454] DV UMa sequence (Henden)

From aah@nofs.navy.mil Thu Dec 16 04:03 JST 1999
From: aah@nofs.navy.mil
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 12:03:16 -0700
To: tkato@kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Subject: DV UMa

Taichi,
  I've placed a single-night field photometry file for
DV UMa on our anon ftp server:
http://ftp.nofs.navy.mil/pub/outgoing/aah/sequence/dvuma.dat
  The night was marginal.  While the standards reduce
nicely, there was a bank of cirrus moving in from the
NW that arrived (at least by eye) about a half-hour
after the DV UMa observation.  I want to get a second
night of data before announcing the file, but my guess
is that it is ok and that you can use it as-is.  Note
that I included BVRI so that you can reduce unfiltered
CCD observations.
Arne