[vsnet-chat 1426] Re: new variables names (Fidrich)

Re: [vsnet-chat 1425] new variables names (Fidrich)

> I found several new stars on the latest VNET Report of LPVs
> that were not listed in the GCVS.
>
> Please could you give me an URL where I can find more
> informations on these kind of new variables? I know there
> are the Name List avaiable on the IBVS, but I cannot read PS
> files...
> Is there any TXT or HTML version of the Name Lists?

   Many of them are Hipparcos variables, for which a special Name List
is in preparation by the GCVS team (not appeared in IBVS yet, I think).
The elements and coordinates of Hipparcos variables are included in the
Hipparcos Catalogue (available either by CD-ROMs or via WWW/ftp).

   The VSNET inidividual variable star's page also contains information
on these stars.  For example of ZZ Ari, see

  http://vsnet.kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp/vsnet/gcvs/arizz.html