[vsnet-chat 1415] photometry needed

I have a field in Sagittarius for which I need a southern collaborator who
has a CCD and a Cousins I filter.  The star is I=12, so should be doable
by almost any telescope, but it is getting too low in the southwest for
me.  It is reaching maximum (long period variable) and I want to follow
it past the peak.

If any southern observer is interested and has the necessary equipment,
get in touch with me directly ASAP.

Arne

Arne Henden                               Instruments/software/CCDs
US Naval Observatory Flagstaff Station    Cepheids/photometry/IR
P.O. Box 1149                             http://ftp.nofs.navy.mil
Flagstaff, AZ 86002-1149                  Voice: (520)779-5132
aah@nofs.navy.mil                         FAX:   (520)774-3626