[vsnet-campaign 1319] unsubscribe

Dear Sirs,

Please take note that Astronomical Research Ltd.(email address: varstar@xtra.co.nz) does not want daily updates of the vsnet campaign.  The reason for this is that we are getting too much duplication and spending valuable time deleting much of the information sent to us because it is overloading our system.

The only thing we are interested in is the weekly campaign summary which is very informative.

Please take note of this email and change your records so that we do not receive any more unwanted alert notices.

Thank you for your co-operation.

Yours faithfully,
 Frank Bateson
Director, Astronomical Research Ltd. and
Variable Star Section, RASNZ