[vsnet-campaign 1243] Re: 1RXS J232953.9+062814 outburst

Re: 1RXS J232953.9+062814 outburst

   Our tonight observation of this object has finished and
we performed preliminary analysis of images.
   The object is rapidly rising during our 2.5-hr run.
It was 14.0mag when we started observation, and brightened to 13.4mag
around the end of our run.  The rising speed seems to become more
gradual with time, but no fading trend is seen in the light curve.
We can see some hints of short-term modulations with small amplitudes
of <0.1mag.
   We continued time-series observations at Kyoto before this outburst.
From these observations, we cannot see any major precursor event of the
current outburst.
   Follow-up time-series observations are strongly encouraged.

Regards,
Makoto Uemura