[vsnet-campaign 1156] WZ Sge: fading from the seventh rebrightening, and yet another??

WZ Sge: fading from the seventh rebrightening, and yet another??

Dear Colleagues,

    We have received new data from B. Martin.  We are also anlyzing the
Kyoto observation last night (observer R. Ishioka).  Martin's observation
suggests that the object was already fading from the seventh rebrightening
at the time of the observation (Sep. 3.143 to 3.352).  However, the
subsequent Kyoto observation (only partly reduced) even suggests a rising
trend again!  Since both observations were not performed under ideal
conditions, observers are strongly urged to observe the object as quickly
as possible, and as long as possible, in order to check the current
outbursting state and its trend.  The most recent observation may even
suggest that the object's behavior may be strongly changing!  Please keep
the vigil as much as you can!

VSNET Collaboration team