[vsnet-campaign 1116] Re: [vsnet-alert 6361] WZ Sge: slowly re-brightening

Dear Colleagues,
A quick look to my laptop's monitor, right now gives me the impression that the star is
around the same magnitude than yesterday.

More will follows once my data will be all collected and reduced.

Regards,
Gianluca

I will report better

--
* Gianluca Masi                           "Two things fill the soul   *
* Via Madonna de Loco, 47               with awe and reverence [...]: *