[vsnet-campaign 939] Re: AL Com

Hi Gian :)

As I wish you a clear sky, I hope your attentive clouds won't move here
above Brno where I promised at same level - some high opacity invaders
are here right now and I hope it won't get worse. Anyway I started a run
too so we can rule real modulations on light curve and those terrible
artefacts seen often on curves obtained under bad weather.

Al Com is still bright. I prepared one image -
http://codel.astronomy.cz/planetka.jpg - an combined image obtained here
at Brno under sub-urban sky :) Isn't so bad, isn't it?

Regards

Rudolf
Brno