[vsnet-campaign 880] DV UMa:follow-up observations are urged!

Dear Colleagues,

  We started tonight observation on DV UMa on 10:10 UT at Kyoto.
We are planning six hours run on this object. But the sky is cloudy now.
Follow-up observations are strongly encouraged.

Regards,
Ryoko Ishioka, Makoto Uemura and Taichi Kato

[vsnet-outburst 2042]