[vsnet-campaign 874] DV UMa outburst : call for observations

DV UMa outburst : call for observations

Dear Colleagues,

    As has been reported already, the eclipsing SU UMa-type dwarf nova
DV UMa is undergoing a relatively rare outburst.  Previously reported
outbursts are 1995 Feb. (normal outburst), 1997 Apr. (superoutburst)
and 1999 Dec. (superoutburst), all of which have result rich results
leading to our better understanding to outbursting dwarf nova disks
(see recent publications of DV UMa in MNRAS, PASP).

    The 1999 Dec. superoutburst was very well observed by the VSNET
Collaboration team, and let's start observations as we did in 1999!

    http://vsnet.kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp/vsnet/DNe/dvuma9912.html

Regards,
VSNET Collaboration team