[vsnet-campaign 706] V344 Ori

Dear Colleagues,

    VSNET V344 Ori collaboration team has received time-series
observations from Henri Boffin (on Jan. 16/17), Brian Martin (on Jan. 18, 19),
Nyrola team (on Jan. 16), Jochen Pietz (on Jan. 15, 16, 17), and
Tonny Vanmunster (on Jan 16/17).  We also performed observations at Kyoto
on January 16, 17, and 19.  The all observations shows the humps which
we previously reported, and some light curves reveals presence of
a longer time-scale (a few hours) modulations.  Period analysis yields
the best period candidate of 0.066 day, but the other candidates of
0.060 and 0.039 are also strong.  An average light curve with 0.066 d
is a single peaked one with large dispersions.

    At Kyoto, we have started tonight run on V344 Ori at 9:00 (UT).
We confirmed the object is still bright.

Regards,
Makoto Uemura
on behalf of VSNET collaboration team