[vsnet-campaign 465] Re: [vsnet-alert 5225] V767 Cyg outburst

Re: [vsnet-alert 5225] V767 Cyg outburst

   Sorry for making a confusion (thnaks to Timo!)

>V767 Cyg outburst
>
>   As reported by Timo Kinnunen, the poorly known dwarf nova V767 Cyg
>is undergoing a superoutburst (first reported outburst to VSNET).
                 an outburst

   Perhaps I must have run out of something between undergoing and
a superoutburst ;-).  Should possibly read something like "undergoing an
outburst.  If this star can be an SU UMa star, the outburst duration may
suggest a superoutburst", or my subconscious neural network wordprocessing
software may have automatically added "super" ;-).

PS. In [vsnet-recent] and [vsnet-mira], I noticed some messages remain
    unrecongnized owing to the buffer overfull of my computer.  I will
    add them tomorrow (and with new incoming observations).