[vsnet-campaign 461] V368 Peg superoutburst campaign update

V368 Peg superoutburst campaign update

Dear Colleagues,

    We have received a number of data sets on the present superoutburst
of V368 Peg, via vsnet-campaign-data and directly to us.  Thanks all
to Neil D Butterworth, Nyrola Observatory team (Marko Moilanen and
Arto Oksanen), Jochen Pietz and Tonny Vanmunster.  The campaign is
rapidly growing into a very extensive one!

    The data, together with the data by the Kyoto team, will be being
analyzed by Iwamatsu-san.  He will let you know the progress of the
analysis/observations, and new findings.

    We are very pleased to receive observations either via vsnet-campaign-data
(recommended) or to Iwamatsu-san (iwamatsu@kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp).

Regards,
Taichi Kato, Hidetishi Iwamatsu, Makoto Uemura et al.
VSNET Collaboration team