[vsnet-campaign 246] (fwd) CI Aql report from Masi

(fwd) CI Aql report from Masi

   We have received the following successful report from Gianluca Masi:

I've reduced my run on CI Aql. What I see is an
interesting signal, with a constant fading, probably
due to the fact that the star was entering the
eclipse. I have to format properly the dataset,
introducing some time corrections, and I can do this
only on my main computer, which I have at the
observatory. Now I'm in Rome, and I will be able to
send you the data in the incoming day. But I wanted to
inform you about my preliminary results.