[vsnet-campaign 218] Re: V803 Cen bright again!

Hi,

V803 Cen seems to be in the 'cycling' state at present with outbursts
occurring at less than daily intervals. I'd very much appreciate any
observations which enable us to determine the present period of these
outbursts - and visual measures are completely adequate as the amplitude is
about 1.4 magnitudes.

Regards,
Stan