[vsnet-campaign 135] XTE J1118+480 light curve and humps

Dear Colleagues,

  To date, the number of the data sent to us from VSNET XTE J1118+480
collaborators reaches over 20000 points (Thanks for all!), and some
data is now under reduction.
  The light curve including all data currently we have is available at:

http://ftp.kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp/pub/vsnet/Xray/XTEJ1118/jd30-90lc.gif

  Using a part of them, we made the averaged light curves from the end of
April to now.  In this figure, we can see relatively sharp humps moving
on the sinusoidal curve.  This will be confirmed with the observations
in future.  The phase-averaged light curves are available at:

http://ftp.kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp/pub/vsnet/Xray/XTEJ1118/jd60-90ph.gif

  The object began slow decline, but is still bright.
More time-series observations are strongly encouraged.

  It is rain at Kyoto tonight and last night.  On 24 and 25 May, we
had a successful observation on XTE J1118+480 and CI Cam.

Regards,
Makoto Uemura
on behalf of VSNET collaboration team