[vsnet-campaign 66] Re: Weekly Campaign Summary

Dear Makoto,

oh what a great summary! Just want to add that I made a short run on BZ
UMa and right now I have more than 130 images of "Tonny's" RXJ and
counting. Hope that preliminary results will be sent to VSNET campaing
team asap.

Have a nice day

Rudolf