[vsnet-campaign-v4641sgr 174] Re: [vsnet-chat 6236] Re: V4641 Sgr, Discrepance between Visual and CCDV mags

Taichi:
I need to clarify my previous e-mail.  There is a ~0.4 mag zero point difference between the AAVSO chart and the Henden/Sumner magnitudes, not between Henden and Henden/Sumner magnitudes.  The AAVSO chart 1813-25e does not reference Henden/Sumner photometry.
Regards,
Doug