[vsnet-campaign-v4641sgr 138] Re: V4641 Sgr: observations from last night

Re: V4641 Sgr: observations from last night

Dear Colleagues,

   We have received (as reported) the July 12 data from G. Masi.  The data
covers 0.076 d with a time resolution of 10s, dead time 3s.  The data show
slow modulations.  These modulations are not characteristic of this object
in complete quiescence, thereby indicating some degree of activity.
However, no major flares were recorded in contrast to July 7-8.

   The data and Scarmato's last part of the observation was simultaneous.
The CCD data again disproves the reality of Scarmato's "flares".

   The Kyoto team (observers M. Uemura and R. Ishioka) successfully obtained
July 11 and 12 time-resolved runs.  We have also received a very extensive
data set from Torii-san (RIKEN, July 11).  All of them are being analyzed.
Torii-san also reported a success on July 12.

VSNET Collaboration team