[vsnet-campaign-v4641sgr 136] (fwd) V4641 Sgr: observations from last night

Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 17:12:49 +0200
From: Gianluca Masi <gianmasi@fr.flashnet.it>
Subject: [vsnet-chat 5378] V4641 Sgr: observations from last night

Dear Colleagues,
last night I observed V4641 Sgr from Campo Catino Astronomical Observatory, with
a 0.8, f/8 telescope + CCD, doing time-resolved photometry. I observed with my
friend Franco Mallia.

I'm going to send the resulting dataset to Dr. Kato, as usual, for careful
analysis. Because there is some debate on the behaviour of this star, I wanted
to share with you the resulting lightcurve, posted at

http://vsnet.bellatrixobservatory.org/v4641sgr.gif

Please note that those few bad points in the C2-C1 light curve are due to a
temporary drive problem with the telescope, so please disregard the
corresponding points in the V-C1 and V-C2 curves.

I'm sure Dr. Kato will comment about the curve's features, maybe with the help
of additional data coming from other observers.

Sincerely,
Gianluca

--
* Gianluca Masi                           "Two things fill the soul   *
* Via Madonna de Loco, 47               with awe and reverence [...]: *