[vsnet-campaign-v4641sgr 123] Re: observation of sgrv4641

Dear all,

The figure regarding my observation on 2002 July 08.
In my previous report I Have reported only the more intense observed flares.

20020708.859 11.4v TSc flare
20020708.864 11.0v TSc flare
20020708.866 10.5v TSc "big" flare at maximum for 4 seconds, steady state at
mv=11.4 for 20 seconds, fading 2 second
20020708.870 11.2v TSc flare
20020708.875 11.3v TSc flare
20020708.879 11.0v TSc flare

As I pointed out in the same report

"Also, beetwen a flare and other, the "star" have had other irregular
oscillations of brightness but of smaller intensity"

Then, the figure show the complete behaviour of the object beetwen 22.37 to
23.06 Local Time
Those are all my data of the observation.

20020708,8590 11,4
20020708,8597 12,0
20020708,8604 12,2
20020708,8611 12,0