[vsnet-campaign-v4641sgr 29] V4641 Sgr observation from Charles Bailyn

V4641 Sgr observation from Charles Bailyn

   We have received the following note from Charles Bailyn:

Here are some recent V-band magnitudes.  These are long exposures (120s) -
we can't read out fast enough to do 1s oscillations.  But even when
integrated over 2 minutes there are significant variations from frame
to frame - clearly it is varying on all timescales.