[vsnet-campaign-sn2002ap 82] SN 2002ap observation (Ewa)

>From: "LCDR Frederick M. Ewalt USN \(Ret\)" <fmewalt@prodigy.net>
Subject: vsnet-campaign-sn2002ap
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 22:58:56 -0500

I managed to do some serious observations this evening, despite clouds
and cold, to make my first contributions to "vsnet-campaign-sn2002ap"

I will submit both mono and color images to Dave Bishop, for the ISN
website, tomorrow. These will include my usual detailed  supporting
comments.

Here are my magnitude observations:

Observation time:

20020205.016      F. M.Ewalt

12.3 +/- .05  Clear filter, includes I/R Blocking. (GSC Reference Stars)
12.7 +/- .05  Red filter, includes I/R Blocking. (USNO Reference Stars)
13.5 +/- .05  Blue filter, includes I/R Blocking. (USNO Reference Stars)

Please enter these into the VSNET system for me.  I dont seem to have
any "luck" when I try this on my own.

---
SN2002ap  20020205.016  123C  Ewa
SN2002ap  20020205.016  127R  Ewa
SN2002ap  20020205.016  135B  Ewa

# Now we have the a sequence
# ftp://ftp.nofs.navy.mil/pub/outgoing/aah/sequence/sn2002ap.dat ,
# so if you can, please avoid to use the GSC or USNO magnitude for the
# reference.