[vsnet-campaign-sn2002ap 18] (fwd) Re: please observe!!

Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 06:28:26 +0100
From: Rudolf Novak <novak@hvezdarna.cz>
Subject: Re: [vsnet-campaign-sn2002ap 15] please observe!!

Taichi Kato wrote:

>    Please observe and report your observations as quickly as possible,
> so that the "hypercomupter" Yamaoka-san will be able to make real-time
> hypercomputing modelling and immediate prediction of this supposed
> hypernova!
>
>    Such an opportunity can be once-in-lifetime!!
>
> Regards,
> Taichi Kato

Dear dr. Kato,

I made some images few hours back so right now I analyze them. As soon as
I'll be ready, I'll send it to you. I'm very excited about that
hypernova. Also hope that I will have a chance to see it just with my
eyes (rather with telescope :).

Last few years seems to me very lucky for those outburst phenomena...

Have a nice day

Rudolf