[vsnet-campaign-ip 101] HT Cam: Nyrola Observation

HT Cam: strong modulation!!

Just now, we received the following report and excellent data
from Arto Oksanen. More detailed will be posted later.

Best Regards,
Ryoko Ishioka
VSNET Collaboration team

Report from  Arto Oksanen

The weather got worse and worse, but I could observe a bit over three hours
(Jan 19/20, 2003 23:23-03:00 UT). The light curve is very interesting, lots
of 9-10 minute 0.1 mag oscillations and larger 'flares', one lasted 20
minutes. There was a fading trend but it turned to slow rise after 2 UT.
There seem to be very short timescale flickering as light curve looks noisy
even though S/N was over 200 in the beginning of run.