[vsnet-campaign-ip 19] RE: TV Col outburst: follow-up observations are urged!

Fellow TV Col watchers,

I suspect that these bright short lived outbursts of TV Col are alot more
common than the reporting rate below would suggest.  Set out below are my
observations of TV Col over that past week and a bit including another
bright outburst on the 21st.  Further observations on that night were
curtailed by high level cloud.

All observations made using a 25 cm Newtonian - RASNZ chart and sequence.

COLTV		20001218.476	14.0	Kf
COLTV		20001219.478	13.9	Kf
COLTV		20001220.476	14.0	Kf
COLTV		20001221.474	12.0	Kf