[vsnet-campaign-ecl 57] (fwd) Eta Gem Request

Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 13:55:49 -0500
From: DWest61506@aol.com
Subject: [vsnet-chat 5949] Eta Gem Request

I have been working on the ephemeris for the eclipsing binary Eta Gem and I
would like to get a copy of the paper:
Bohme, D., "Beobachtung eines Bedeckungsminimus bei eta Gem", Mitt. Verand.
Sterne, 8, 163-164 (1980). It isn't available in ADS electronically.   I'll
figure out how to get it translated into English once I get the paper.  Any
help in obtaining an electronic or paper copy of the article would be
appreciated.

Another request, I have downloaded the AAVSO, VSNET, AFOEV, and the automatic
photometric telescope's observations.  I have also requested the BAA
observations (no response from them yet).  Are there more observations out
there that I could use?

By the way, my calculations show eta Gem in eclipse on approximately 02 August
2004.  I would like to refine this estimate since eclipses only occur once
every 8.17 years.

Thanks,
Doug West
http://hometown.aol.com/dwest61506/index.html