[vsnet-campaign-dn 3681] OU Vir: new post-superoutburst observations

OU Vir: new post-superoutburst observations

Dear Colleagues,

   We have received new observations of OU Vir from Nogami-san (Hida
observatory), Donn Starkey, Tom Krajci and Kyoto data.  We have also
analyzed recently arrived observations from Torii-san (RIKEN, very
extensive data sets), and Kiyota-san.

   The post-superoutburst data confirm the slow fading trend reported
in detail yesterday.  When the late superhumps are superimposed on orbital
humps, the hump amplitude looks greatly enhanced, as we saw in WZ Sge 2001.
The eclipse are sharp and deep, mostly amounting for 1.0-1.5 mag in depth.
Please keep the current very excellent coverage, until the critical time
for a rebrightening passes.

VSNET Collaboraion team