[vsnet-campaign-dn 3300] NSV 10934 observation from Peter Nelson (Jan. 10)

NSV 10934 observation from Peter Nelson (Jan. 10)

Dear Colleagues,

   We have received a new run (Jan. 10) from Peter Nelson.  The amplitudes
of the superhumps have decreased to ~0.2 mag.  The profile has become
rather complex with secondary and sometimes tertiary hump features on the
declining branch from superhump maxima, although the main superhump peaks
were always clear.  The best period determined from Jan. 5-10 observations
is 0.07486 d, indicating a further shortening of the superhump period.
NSV 10934 will soon enter the late stage of the superoutburst; during this
stage, some SU UMa-type stars show regrowth of superhumps, growth of
late superhumps or rebrightening.  The bright quiescent magnitude makes
the object a good candidate to follow the post-superoutburst phenomenon
in detail, too.  Please keep recording NSV 10934 as long as possible!

   We have also received a notice of successful observations from
Chris Stockdale and Tom Richards.  Special thanks to all observers!

VSNET Collaboration team