[vsnet-campaign-dn 3264] RE: UV Gem possible superoutburst!

For those interested in more details on UV Gem's outbursting nature :

- The SU UMa-type nature of UV Gem was detected in December 1999
(vsnet-alert 3821).
- CCD photometry results of the April 2002 superoutburst of UV Gem are
presented on my web site (www.cbabelgium.com), including a periodogram and
phase diagram.
- I also did CCD photometry on UV Gem in December 2000. UV Gem underwent a
long outburst at that moment, but my photometry results did not reveal
superhumps. I assume this is the long outburst Taichi is referring to in his
message below.

Kind regards,
Tonny Vanmunster
CBA Belgium Observatory